Grand Krys'kajo is a location in CrossWorlds. It is a temple in the middle of Gaia's Garden which is built in and around the giant tree known as Gaia. This is the final of the jungle's three temples, in which the Shock and Wave elements must be used together in order to progress.
This temple is built right into the name-giving tree at the heart of Gaia's Garden. It can only be accessed by first completing both the Zir'vitar Temple and So'najiz Temple.
A Seeker needs to show that they have mastered both elements acquired in the temples to prove their worthiness. It is said a guardian tests every Seeker personally at the top of the tree.
The temple has six floors, including a sublevel and four upper levels. The path to progress through the temple is as follows:
- Enter and continue forward to the Main Stream.
- There are two paths here; follow them in any order. Each will lead you through several puzzle rooms to a balcony in Main Stream. Press both buttons to unlock the puzzle.
- Complete the Main Stream puzzle to proceed to the next room and fight the mid-boss.
- Exit onto the main branches of the tree.
- Go left and right in either order. Each way is a long but linear path in and out of several puzzle rooms to eventually collect a key.
- With the two keys, you can enter the middle door and complete the final bounce puzzle there to collect the Master Key.
- Return to the mid-boss room to open the door to the boss room.
- After the boss, continue up to the 5th floor for the conclusion of the dungeon.
The only connected area is Gaia's Garden, via Entry Test and a teleporter in Seeker's Conclusion.
|2||Main Stream||GF, 1F|
|7||Trial of Trios||GF|
|11||Trial of the West||2F|
|12||Center Branch||2F, 3F|
|1||Normal||3 × Werewolf Stick||West Branch|
|2||Normal||4 × Chef Sandwich||West Branch|
|3||Key||1 × Krys'kajo Key||Branch Transmit|
|4||Normal||3 × Pepper Night Tea||Branch Transmit||Activate the Tesla coil in the northwest corner to spawn the chest.|
|5||Gold||1 × LV49Timeworn Belt||East Branch||Drop down from the puzzle area on the roof to reach this chest.|
|6||Normal||2 × Energy Espresso||East Branch|
|7||Normal||2 × Prime Pistachios||East Branch|
|8||Key||1 × Krys'kajo Key||Branch Conveyance|
|9||Master Key||1 × Kajo Master Key||Falling Leaves||Complete the bounce puzzle to spawn the chest.|
Unlike most dungeons, the Grand Krys'kajo lacks any respawning enemies, but all non-boss enemies encountered here can easily be found elsewhere.
|Blue Ray||Sea Disc||
|Son of the East (boss)||None||
|Ancient Guardian (boss)||None||
- Additional drops not possible due to combat rank being disabled in dungeon
- Additional drops not possible as this enemy can't be fought here after obtaining the Garden Booster
Role in the Plot
The Grand Krys'kajo serves as a test of mastery over the elements Shock and Wave. The temple is watched over by a caretaker of the Track, Son of the East. This is the penultimate dungeon of the Track, although several smaller challenges separate it from the final dungeon, Ku'lero Temple. Seekers who prove their mastery here are awarded the Star Shade. For completing the Temple, Seekers are rewarded by Di'aro, who extends their SP bar to 12 SP points. The Trackwalker General gives them an additional reward of two Circuit Overrides.
Lea reaches the Grand Krys'kajo together with Emilie, C'tron, Apollo and Joern. After C'tron and Joern decide to log off for the day, the other three players race through the dungeon. Apollo always comes first, and reveals that he has played through CrossWorlds before. Lea can beat Emilie if she takes less than 30 minutes after the dungeon's midpoint. After the players reunite and visit the heritage site, they log off. After logging back in the next day, Lea encounters C'tron as he finishes the dungeon, and the two have a conversation about the stars.
In the A New Home DLC, Lea and C'tron return here to look at the stars again, in the hopes that this will help recover C'tron's memory. The sight causes him to remember something important, after which he quickly flees...
- A Test of Power
- Defeat the Son of the East in Trial of the West.
- Battle on the Crown
- Defeat the Son of the East and the Ancient Guardian in Crowing Tops.
- At the Speed of Sound
- To beat Emilie you have 30 minutes to clear the 2nd half of dungeon after meeting up with the party at the Centre Branch.
- Grand Scavenger
- Obtain all chests in Grand Krys'kajo; see #Chests.